Tuesday, September 20, 2016

When I see you guys dedicating your resources and time to God,,,its not always in vain,,,,I wish I could just keep telling you thank you,, u are a blessing to my life,,,,,,am just humbled,,,,,I know the message went to million people but 50% ignored,,,45%kept fake promises,but 5% took heed sacrificed their money and resources,,time to be with their little brothers in Malia,,,,always guided by the fact that we give not because we have but because we all know how it feels to lack,,,may God bless you family,,
 Being with children..... Makes me happy sana......all human beings are important despite of age or social status......at malia children home...spending time...with the less fortune in the society
 #SUPPORTINGCHILDREN #FOODFORFUTUR #KILELEFOUNDATION

No comments: